Validation : undefined

Hi,

I am having difficultys understanding the validation process. I have my stuff taged with validate: “NotEmpty”, but when i actualy leave the field empty and do dpfs.sendData(); validation is skipped and insted i get value of ‘undefined’ in that cell. I tried calling validating function with my submit but then i get my field in red, and when I input something it just dosen’t want to move on to sending data. I am really kinda stuck for hours in this and am sure it’s something pretty simple - Please gimmie a hint :confused:

~Iz

Same story

[code]formStructureR = [
{type:"setti

{type:“button”, name:“div1ide”,width:100,offsetTop:60, value: “Validate”, command: “doFormValidate”},
]; // Toolbar add popup window
toolbar.attachEvent(“onclick”,function(id){
if(id==“newContact”){
var popupWindow = layout.dhxWins.createWindow(“newcontact_win”, 0, 0, 760, 680);
popupWindow.center();
popupWindow.setText(“Нов Запис”);
var newContactForm = popupWindow.attachForm(formStructureR);
var dpfs = new dataProcessor(“codebase/generaldata.php”);
dpfs.init(newContactForm);
newContactForm.attachEvent(“onButtonClick”, function(name, command){
dpfs.sendData();
});
dpfs.attachEvent(“onAfterUpdate”,function(sid,action,tid,xml_node){
if(action==“inserted”){
dpg.ignore(function(){
contactsGrid.addRow(tid,[newContactForm.getItemValue(“name”),newContactForm.getItemValue(“position”),newContactForm.getItemValue(“department”)],0)
});
contactsGrid.selectRowById(tid,false,false,true);
popupWindow.close();
}
})
}
});[/code]

I tryied to force validate my form with no luck. I am guessing that my dataprocessor is kinda skipping the validation process. I guess there’s some other trick to validate form when it is attached to windows?

cheers

Hi all

Please someone attach completed demo?