Week view for mobile

I have been looking over the documentation on this site, and nothing I have found so far seems to indicate that it would be possible to generate a week view for scheduler mobile without a significant code re-write.

I noticed there was a brief explanation here: http://docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtmlxscheduler:mobile_advanced on creating custom views, but is there a more specific explanation?

is there a more specific explanation?

Unfortunately, there is not.

… to generate a week view for scheduler mobile …

We do not have ideas how the week view could look like on mobile device … The screen is too small to display events for several day (if you meant something like week view of desktop Scheduler).

Alright thank you for the help. My idea in was to make a week view that was similar to the list view and have it show the each day (and the events for each day) vertically rather than horizontally like is in the desktop scheduler.

So in essence I would like to make a list view that can be filtered by date range. Are there methods in place to modify what data is sent to the list view?

Also, from a design standpoint, I don’t like how the list view is laid out. To me, it makes little sense to have the date listed on each event in the mobile list view, especially if there are multiple events on the same day. Right now this creates a lot of repetitive and unnecessary information on the page, and one idea I had to solve this would be to have a heading with what day of the week it is, followed by the events on that day. Any ideas on how I might go about doing this?

a week view that was similar to the list view and have it show the each day (and the events for each day) vertically rather than horizontally like is in the desktop scheduler.

The design is not clear enough…

Right now this creates a lot of repetitive and unnecessary information on the page, and one idea I had to solve this would be to have a heading with what day of the week it is, followed by the events on that day.

Please have a look at the sample:

dhtmlxScheduler_mobile_v35_120626/samples/01_basic/04_templates.html

Possibly it is what you need.

Yes, I have same issue. Want week view rather than list view because list view is same like event displaying below calender in month…

so, Is this possible to create week view in mobile scheduler?

Thanks,
Bhumi Shah