Weird behaviour of Layout


#1

I have a Tabbar with couple of Tabs. All is working fine. I have decided to add new Tab and so I did. I attach Layout to it using:
layoutTasksStats = tabbarStatystyki.tabs(‘tabTasksStats’).attachLayout(‘2U’);

The problem is that the layout displays very strangely - it show only one cell. I tried to use different pattern - even 5I and it still shows only one cell. I use this model (tabbar + layouts) in multiple places and all works fine. Only here I have such issue. There is nothing in the console for the browser. Nothing that can make me worried.


#2

Could you please, provide a complete demo or a demo link, where the problem could be reconstructed locally.