Weird rows backgorund

My grid’s rows has a weird green background. Look at the pic.

This grid is insida a layout.

I have this css files attached

<link href='/Content/dhtmlx/dhtmlxgrid.css' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' /> <link href='/Content/dhtmlx/status_toolbar_layout.css' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' /> <link href='/Content/dhtmlx/skins/dhtmlxgrid_dhx_skyblue.css' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' /> <link href='/Content/dhtmlx/dhtmlxtoolbar_dhx_skyblue.css' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' /> <link href='/Content/dhtmlx/dhtmlxwindows.css' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' /> <link href='/Content/dhtmlx/dhtmlxwindows_dhx_skyblue.css' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' /> <link href='/Content/dhtmlx/dhtmlxgrid_pgn_bricks.css' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' /> <link href='/Content/dhtmlx/skins/dhtmlxlayout.css' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' /> <link href='/Content/dhtmlx/skins/dhtmlxlayout_dhx_skyblue.css' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' />

It seems you have custom css on the page which overlaps grid css

No, there aren’t any other css files, just dhtmlx css files. Have a look at the attachment.Its a print screen from Firebug. I found out, the cells have set the bgcolor of #00ef0e (green). That’s strange because the loaded data have the set the color attribute to undefined.

<column width="*" align="center" type="ro" sort="server" color="undefined" id="Id">Id</column>

Unfortunately we cannot reproduce this issue locally. Can you please provide demo link or complete demo including files which you are using to initialize grid?