When i am drawing an event in the timeline area to make taskbar in the split form its showing me an error

When I am drawing an event in the timeline area for creating an event in the split form in the same row some errors are coming.
errors:-

1. the first error is after creating an event in the timeline the previous taskbar faded means its opacity goes to around 0.1 in the row and I am not giving you CSS value because I didn’t apply any CSS of type opacity I am just telling you after seeing the previous taskbar appearance.

2. after drawing an event in the timeline my timeline is blinking it automatically scrolls to the left and I do not want any kind of hindrance in my screen after drawing an event means, statically my draw will be take place in the timeline.

3. why my split is not working and I am using pro feature of gantt and do we need to add type =project to render in split way?

you can see here the taskbar why its get faded after drawing an event.

@ramil please help

Hello,

the first error is after creating an event in the timeline the previous taskbar faded means its opacity goes to around 0.1 in the row and I am not giving you CSS value because I didn’t apply any CSS of type opacity I am just telling you after seeing the previous taskbar appearance.

This is not an error, this is the default behavior. By default, Gantt renders the parent task bar even when it is rendered in the split mode. But it changes the task bar opacity. If you want to hide it, you can add this style rule:

.gantt_task_line.gantt_split_parent {
    display: none;
}

https://docs.dhtmlx.com/gantt/desktop__split_tasks.html#styling

after drawing an event in the timeline my timeline is blinking it automatically scrolls to the left and I do not want any kind of hindrance in my screen after drawing an event means, statically my draw will be take place in the timeline.

Probably, the issue is related to the Gantt configuration, but it is hard to suggest what might be wrong as I don’t see your code.
Please add your configuration to the following snippet and make sure that the issue is reproduced there:

Then, click on the Save button and send me the link.
Or send me a ready demo with all the necessary JavaScript and CSS files so that I can reproduce the issue locally.

why my split is not working and I am using pro feature of gantt and do we need to add type =project to render in split way?

This depends on how you implemented that. If you take a regular task and add the render: split parameter to it, all its child tasks will be rendered in the split mode. The initial task will become a parent task as soon as you add any child task to it (any additional task bar on the row).
If you expect that the new task you added and the initial task should be on the same tree level, you need to copy the initial task and add it as a child to the initial task.
This is how it is done in the following sample that allows vertically reordering split tasks:
https://snippet.dhtmlx.com/usfulweq?text=gantt.%2Breorder%2Bsplit

So, you need to implement it the same way.