Where to download Enterprise updates?!

Dear sir/miss,

I have bought recently your software suite for $1200+

I would have expected it to work and we ran into varrious issues. Still one being this: When ever we open a window, and when we have set a custom viewport, it would block all contents behind the windows. And i found that an invisable layer hangs inbetween.

This is critical! How could we set a viewport without having this issue? Otherwise we need to turn it off :frowning:

Now, we checked the build dates on various components and these seem to be from April 08!!

After long searches we found small files packages provided by you here and there in this knowlagebase that where up to date.

And this fixed most of our problems! Thats good news. However, we wasted a complete day with the whole team and we CANNOT afford that… we expect a working product…

So i would like to know where i can find the stable updates? theres no members section or no download section for Enterprise users. Am i missing something?

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Patrick

How could we set a viewport without having this issue? Otherwise we need to turn it off :frowning:
If you create a custom viewport , it will have some container element which will be placed on the page
You can use auto-viewport option, in such case, document.body will be used as viewport without adding any additional containers on the page.

>>i can find the stable updates?
If you need the latest build - please contact us directly at support@dhtmlx.com and provide your ref. number.