While paging All grid content disappears

Hi,

I am using dxhtml grid to show the records on my web page. But in IE 11 when I try to use pagination like going to next page and coming to the first page its hides all the grid content.

Please let me know if there is any quick fix so that I can go ahead with the solution.

Most probably you are using the dynamic loading of data and your grid header initializes on the server.
Unfortunately in case of dynamic loading the header should be create on the client-side.

Thank you sematik for your quick response but i didn’t got what exactly you are telling to do with the header which i am not using in my current implementation. So if you anything which can help to resolve please let me know because it is working in other browser.

If the problem still occurs for you please, provide with any kind of sample of your code with the init of the grid, share with a demo link where the problem can be reconstructed or provide with a complete demo where the issue can be reproduced locally.

Hello sematik,

Please find the below code which i am using to build the grid to show the details :

subSystemsGrid = new dhtmlXGridObject(‘grvSubsystemGrid’);
subSystemsGrid.setImagePath("/cm/dhtmlxSuite/dhtmlxGrid/codebase/imgs/’");
subSystemsGrid.setHeader(“Id, Current SubSystems”);
subSystemsGrid.setInitWidths(‘10,1500’);
subSystemsGrid.setColTypes(“ro,link”);
subSystemsGrid.setColSorting(“int,str_caseinsensitive”);
subSystemsGrid.enableAutoHeight(true);
subSystemsGrid.enableResizing(“false”, “false”);
subSystemsGrid.setColumnHidden(0, true);
subSystemsGrid.setStyle(“text-align:center”);
subSystemsGrid.enableTooltips(“true,true”);
eXcell_link.prototype.getTitle = eXcell_link.prototype.getContent;
subSystemsGrid.init();
subSystemsGrid.setSkin(“dhx_skyblue”);
subSystemsGrid.enablePaging(true, 10, 10, “draftPagingArea”, true, “draftInfoArea”);
subSystemsGrid.setPagingSkin(“bricks”);
// afterload
subSystemsGrid.attachEvent(“onXLE”, function () {
afterLoad();
});
subSystemsGrid.attachEvent(“onPageChanged”, afterLoad);

is anything which is wrong in this implementation then please let me know or you want a screenshot of the issue

Hi Sematik,

I found the solution i was trying the to figure out what is the issue but after lots of debugging in js file i found solution to add this lines of code which is given below :

Line no.189 (may be different in different file)
it is in init function i.e.

// this line of code for IE8
if (navigator.appVersion.indexOf(“MSIE 7.0”) != -1 && navigator.appVersion.indexOf(“Trident/4.0”) != -1) {
_isIE = 8;
}

// this line of code for IE11
if (Object.hasOwnProperty.call(window, “ActiveXObject”) && !window.ActiveXObject) {
_isIE = true;
}

paste this two lines hope it should work as it is working fine for me.

According to the following line:
subSystemsGrid.attachEvent(“onPageChanged”, afterLoad);
you are calling a function afterLoad after the page is changed.
Could you share with the code of this function.

Also could you please, clarify what version of the dhtmlxGrid do you have.