whole day events

Hi

I would like to add to the calendar some events that occur in one single day and have no time, for example an anniversary.

I would like to make it show in the “no time” row in day and week view (as multi day events do) and with no time digits in the month view.

I have tried writing 00:00:00 for time in start and end date, but it doesn’t work. I have also added a tag for this type of events.

Is there any property that can be adjusted using onEventLoading to accomplish this task?

Thanks in advance

mount

Hello,

the possible solution is to create these events as multi-day, but don’t show them in the month view. For example you can assign “holiday” property to necessary events and deny displaying by the following method:

scheduler.filter_month=function(ev){

if (ev.holiday) return false;
return true;

}

I’m running into the same issue.  I really need single day all day events.  I want them to look identical to multiday events, but just for a single days.

I tried setting multiday to true and setting a event to go from midnight to midnight, but it just shows as an event that takes up the whole day.  Is there no way to force an event to be “all day” with no concept of time?

This is a very high priority for me to get fixed, if you could point me in the right direction in the code I’ll even try to fix it myself.

Thanks,
Tys

please see the answer here dhtmlx.com/docs/products/kb/inde … al&q=13482

KB is not working an ymore, is it possible to find the thread in this (new) forum?

I think i found the link … hehe

The correct link is

dhtmlx.com/docs/products/kb/inde … al&q=13482