Window 2.5 with SkyBlye Theme

Hi,

I’m trying to upgrade to the new 2.5 release. I’m using the standard dhx_blue theme for everything. I’m trying to open a dhx window with the SkyBlue theme. The window has a layout in it, and in the layout there is a grid (among other things).

When the window is set to use the SkyBlue theme, the window looks fine, but the grid and layouts are completely un-styled. When I set the window to use the dhx_blue theme, everything works fine.

Do you happen to have a working example of the window working with the sky blue theme, with layouts and grids inside of it with the standard dhx_blue theme?

Hello,

please check that all necessary css libraries are included. We have attached the sample. Possibly it’ll help to resolve the issue

sample.zip (122 KB)

Thanks for the fast reply!  It looks like the problem is that it doesn’t want to work when you set enableAutoViewport to false, and comment out the line that specifies the div ID to attach the window to.  When you do this the skin gets killed.  How would I go about opening the window in the entire browser window, instead of just a div?  The complete code is below

dhxWins = new dhtmlXWindows();
        dhxWins.enableAutoViewport(true);
        //dhxWins.attachViewportTo(“winVP”);
        dhxWins.setImagePath(“codebase/imgs/”);
        dhxWins.setSkin(“dhx_skyblue”);
        w1 = dhxWins.createWindow(“w1”, 20, 30, 400, 350);
        w1.setText(“Attaching dhtmlxLayout”);

dhxLayout = w1.attachLayout(“3L”);
        dhxLayout.setSkin(“dhx_blue”);

grid = dhxLayout.cells(“a”).attachGrid();
        grid.setSkin(“dhx_blue”);
        grid.setImagePath(“codebase/imgs/”);
        grid.loadXML(“grid.xml”);

One possible workaround I found is to set up a DIV as follows for the window viewport:

Just make sure overflow:hidden is set on your   tag.  Only thing is that IE doesn’t seem to support it, which is probably a deal killer for most developers

attachLayout(), attachGrid() and other attach… methods are designed to use use the sample skin as parent component. For example dhx_skyblue for windows, layout and grid in your sample.

If you want to use different skins for window and layout in it, you can call dhxLayout.dhxWins=null before setSkin method the sample is attached

sample.zip (140 KB)