Window pop issue with skin modern_blue for tabbar holding da

Hi!

There is pop up on which I am attaching the tabbar which holds parent datagrid as tabbar.setContent.This parent grid has various links on some of the coloumns.On clicking on any link I adding new tab in window pop up which open ups another grid.When I navigate to first tab I am hiding the second tab and show the parent grid again…but the height is causing problem it sometime holds scroll bar and show white spaces to parent grid in height of the grid.As number of times I navigate to parent grid this white space increase at height of the grid.

I am using skin as:

tab.setSkin(“modern”).

window.setSkin("modern_blue);

Earlier I was using tab.setSkin(“light”);

and window.setSkin(“blue”);.These skin( tab.setSkin(“light”);

and window.setSkin(“blue”) )were not causing the problem but by using(tab.setSkin(“modern”).

window.setSkin("modern_blue):wink: are giving me a problem of white space in height when navigate form one tab to another tab

When tabbar attached inside window through win.attachTabbar only two skins has full integration - dhx_blue and dhx_black, other skins may look not so good.

>>it sometime holds scroll bar and show white spaces to parent grid in height
By any chance are you using tabbar.enableAutoSize ? Such functionality can be used for separate tabbar, but may cause situation similar to yours, in case of usage against docked tabbar.