Windows centerOnScreen with doctype strict does not work in

I am opening a new question because I now have more details and I did not get a response from my previous support emails.

This basically says it all:

Windows centerOnScreen with doctype strict does not work in IE7

Also:

Windows centerOnScreen with doctype strict does not work in FF3 if we are scrolled down on a page and then click a link to load a new window. It centers it but its at the top of the page and we have to scroll up to see it.

It works fine in doctype “Traditional” mode.

By default the viewport is document.body
Several browsers need to improve body’s style by setting its width and height to 100%
In this case a window will become movable on all the available document.body’s space.
Besides, there is no need for you to call any other methods that will affect the viewport.

There were issues in your code because it did not take into account the scrolling offset.

Fixed code is in here:
dhtmlx.com/docs/products/kb/ … ent&q=7698

But we still have issues with IE7 and your ieonclose fix which adds an input field to the end of the page.  It makes the page jump to the bottom on close (if the page scrolls) and also adds some space at the bottom since its adding an input field.

Please, provide the sample where we can recreate the issue at support@dhtmlx.com

Email sent.

Please see our replies sent from support@dhtmlx.com

We did not receive an email with the IE7 onclose fix.  It still jumps to the bottom of the page because you are focusing on a hidden input field.

Nevermind I got it and the fix worked.  The .js file you sent did not have the centerOnScreen fixes but it did fix the ieonclose issue.  Thanks.