WP calendar plugin bug

I tried your Wordpress calendar plugin but it has bugs also I want events to be created by users and should be private to them… Your plugin pops up some alert everytime page is refreshed or some event is added, event also does not appear after refreshing the page even though event values can be seen in the DB table. I want to use this but due to these bugs I can not… I will be greatful if same can be fixed and provided.

Still waiting for the reply :cry:

Hi.
Sorry for the delay in answering.
Could you provide more information about popup content?

To turn private mode on visit Access rights panel in scheduler admin page and select Private mode in drow-down list.

alert popup reads, "

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8' ?>"

Also it seeks for a file “/wp-content/plugins/event-calendar-scheduler/codebase/sources/locale_recurring_en.js”
locale" which actually don’t exist and errors out!

Have just seen this error comes from this code “dhtmlxError.catchError(“LoadXML”,function(B,A,C){alert(C[0].responseText+‘test’)});” from dhtmlxscheduler.js page… Events are not visible if the page is refreshed :frowning:

It looks like this popup is shown because there is new line character at the beginning of server response.
So XML-parser thing that it’s incorrect XML and shows you popup.
To fix popup you have to find where is in code new line is added. I think it could be in wp-config.php. Try to find in this file new lines which aren’t included in <?php ?> tags.

Hi, I have checked wp-config.php but there are no new line code…
we have a chat as I use skype : ashish6161, gmail : ashishshukla6161, yahoo : ashishshukla6161

Sorry for bothering you again, I have managed to fix the bug. I want to make events private for the member who has created it, currently it is visible to all the members; if you can explain how it can be done, I will be highly obliged also I don’t see any option in admin settings :frowning:
Please help me.

To make private events you have to open Access rights tab in scheduler admin panel and turn on Private Mode.
Could you explain what’s wrong with your admin panel? Maybe screenshots or link?

Thanks, it works. If I want to show calendar without using [[scheduler_plugin]] i.e. I want to include_once(’???’); what code will replace this ‘?’ sign?

I want to put this in a wp php file?

Try something like this:

include_once("wp-content/plugins/event-calendar-scheduler/scheduler.php");
echo scheduler_init();

It all works fine now. Admin option is there and it works fine now. I use a single page member and use different pages using include() function, If I use [[scheduler_plugin]] in member page than calendar is shown on all the pages to avoid this I would like to use calendar using include() function… Can you tell me what would be the option? I would like to use something like include(’???’); What would replace ‘???’

Thanks, You are the man…
Disregard my previous message I couldn’t see that…

Thanks again You rock…

Hi, I was using this scheduler happily, but suddenly I started getting this error
Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: /home/content/96/4277996/html/wp-content/plugins/event-calendar-scheduler/com_scheduler_log.xml:2: parser error : EntityRef: expecting ‘;’ in /home/content/96/4277996/html/wp-content/plugins/event-calendar-scheduler/codebase/dhtmlxSchedulerConfigurator.php on line 875

Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: ber><settings_link>http://theswingingburbs.com/members?pid=21&pagetitle in /home/content/96/4277996/html/wp-content/plugins/event-calendar-scheduler/codebase/dhtmlxSchedulerConfigurator.php on line 875

Fatal error: Call to a member function addChild() on a non-object in /home/content/96/4277996/html/wp-content/plugins/event-calendar-scheduler/codebase/dhtmlxSchedulerConfigurator.php on line 879

It stopped the whole site…

It’s a live site, can you tell me what could have caused it? I am really worried… Please provide some permanent solution for it…
:frowning:

Even If I deleted and tried to activate the plugin, it gives this error
Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: /home/content/96/4277996/html/wp-content/plugins/event-calendar-scheduler/com_scheduler_log.xml:2: parser error : EntityRef: expecting ‘;’ in /home/content/96/4277996/html/wp-content/plugins/event-calendar-scheduler/codebase/dhtmlxSchedulerConfigurator.php on line 87

:frowning:
It’s very important dying to get the solution…

Hi.
It looks like configuration which is stored in database is incorrect for some reasons.
Could you provide results of sql queries to your database?

SELECT option_value FROM {prefix}options WHERE option_name='scheduler_xml'
SELECT option_value FROM {prefix}options WHERE option_name='scheduler_php'

Don’t forget to replace {prefix} with your database prefix (wp_ by default) in queries.
You might send it to me in a PM

Hey, I have two sites one is running on php 5.2.3 and other is working on php 5.1.6.
When I try to use scheduler side bar widget in php 5.1.6 website Upcoming event sidebar doesnt appear although other one shows… Its replica of the same site…
Although calendar works fine on both the side, only sidebar widget doesnt show up in one of the site…
What could be the reason?

Sorry, forgot to mention that I am using wordpress…

Does plugin “Oncoming events” present in Admin panel -> Appearance -> Widgets?