Wrong connector file when using #connector_text_filter

I’m trying to use the filter feature on a grid, through a connector (#connector_text_filter) in an attached header, since I’m trying to use dynamic_loading.
However, when I write the following code, the parameters are not concatenated to the connector (clients.php) but rather the current file, in my case, index.html.

[code]var grid_clients = cell_clients_list.attachGrid();
grid_clients.setIconsPath(dhtmlx.image_path);

grid_clients.setColumnIds(“noClient,client_nom,rue,ville,province,fidTerritoire,territoire_nom,isActif”);
grid_clients.setHeader([“Client #”,“Name”,“# Street / Office”,“City”,“Province”,“fidTerritoire”,“Territory”,“Active”]);
grid_clients.setColTypes(“ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,checkdot”);
grid_clients.setColumnMinWidth('60,,,,,,,');
grid_clients.setColAlign(‘left,left,left,left,left,left,left,center’);
grid_clients.enableResizing(‘true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true’);
grid_clients.setColSorting(‘int,str,str,str,str,str,str,str’);
grid_clients.setInitWidths("60,
,,,,,,“);
grid_clients.attachHeader(”#rspan,#connector_text_filter,#rspan,#rspan,#rspan,#rspan,#rspan,#rspan");
grid_clients.attachFooter(
[“

”,“#cspan”,“#cspan”,“#cspan”,“#cspan”,“#cspan”,“#cspan”],
[‘height:25px;text-align:left;background:transparent;border-color:white;padding:0px;’]);
grid_clients.init();
grid_clients.enablePaging(true, 25, 10, ‘grid_clients_recinfoArea’, true, ‘grid_clients_recinfoArea’);
grid_clients.setPagingSkin(‘bricks’, skin);
var clientsDataStore = new dhtmlXDataStore(
{ url:‘clients.php’,
datatype:‘xml’
} );
grid_clients.sync( clientsDataStore );
[/code]

When I write something (like the letter “g”) in the filtering text field in the grid header, I get:

Any ideas?

Hi,
unfortunately datastore and grid integration doesn’t support grid filtering on server side for now.
But we are working to implement it.

Ok thanks. I’ll implement an interim solution in the meantime.