WYSWYG messed up with div positions

Hi…

I have a small pb when I try designing my pages and insert tabbar inside existing divs… probably the lack of experience… basically I have a design with different divs… I want to use the tabs with html only for SEO purposes so what i did is positionned the tabbar div in absolute position so it fits in my design…everything comes out fine in the browser but the pb I have is that everything is messed up within dreamweaver, making it difficult to work in WYSIWYG mode…I am also worried if I give the page to someone to work on it … so is it only a div positionning problem within the code or is there a better way to do this ? Thanks to anyone who would be kind enough to look at my coding see what can be improved…

Many thanks

<>

Document sans nom

english flag hi spanish hostel french flag

facebook link

hostel international

cordoba hostel activities

cordoba hostel argentina university

Cordoba Backpackers Hostel Activities

Book with Hostel International

Book with Hostelworld

See Cordoba Backpackers Photos

Our Adress & Map

Home | Tours | Activities | Reservations | Photos | Services | Contact | French | Spanish

HOSTEL INTERNATIONAL INTERNATIONAL CARD

Valid for 1 year. It allows you to get a special member price, in the hostels of Argentina and the world. It is for ArgentinIans and foreigners who travel around the world, for

people over 16 years old.

HOSTEL INTERNATIONAL NATIONAL CARD Valid for 1 year. It allows you to get a special member price, in the hostels of Argentina and the world. It is for ArgentinIans and foreigners who travel around the world, for

people over 16 years old.

HOSTEL CORDOBA BACKPACKERS member of HOSTELLING INTERNATIONAL ARGENTINA (HI) is llocated in the center, one of the safest areas of

CORDOBA in ARGENTINA.Two blocks from the main square and the historic center.

Pleasant stay and excellent location in ARGENTINA.

HOSTEL CORDOBA BACKPACKERS offers private, double, triple rooms with private or sharing bathrooms. All rooms have got air condition an TV.

Our 6, 5 and 4 bed rooms are equipped with personal shelves and lockers.have got a terrace in THE HOSTEL , a warm place with chairs and tables and a beautiful view to the Santo Domingo church. One of the most important of the city.

Our bar is downstairs,this area also has pool game and

free access to WIFI or internet from our computers, TV, DVD and very nice music.

hostel cordoba gallery

</>

The code which you are using is correct and must works correctly on its own.
Unfortunately its hard to predict how page processed by dreamweaver in WYSIWYG mode, so while working correctly in browser - it may be rendered not so well in WYSIWYG mode - this is common problem for complex javascript-based elements, which are not purposed for such use-case.