XML Error Front & Backend

Hi,

I use this great plugin with Joomla 2.5.4. Since one Week i get a XML Error Message as a pop up.
Since the Installation from dhtmlxScheduler we have changed nothing in the CMS, so i have no idea why i get this error.

Any Ideas ?

Greetings from Austria
Oliver

hi again

I get this error in Chrome Console

FB.getLoginStatus() called before calling FB.init().

Hi,
could you provide link to your scheduler?

Hi,

Hi sorry for the delay!
Our Joomla runs only on a internal ip address, so there is no way for remote access.

Any other ideas ?

Hi,
does any javascript error appers in console (F12 on Chrome, select tab Console)?

Hi radyno!

Thx for your help.
There is no javascript error in the Chrome Console - Only this FB.getLoginStatus() called before calling FB.init(). , but it comes from the Facebook Plugin.
I have disabled the FB Plugin in the backend, and now all is clear in the console.

Screen added

Hi,
please try to open in browser the follow link:

http://yoursite/index.php?option=com_scheduler&view=scheduler&task=loadxml&scheduler_events=1355763378176&timeshift=-120

Don’t forget to replace “yoursite” with your own domain. Please, save opened page and attach it here.

Good morning,

Oh yes great =)

[i]This page contains the following errors:

error on line 297 at column 704: Encoding error
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.[/i]

After the Error Message comes a wall of Text (my Schedular entrys) - Which enconding error means the site ?

The extension php/txt/xml is not allowed - I have renamed the file to png
index.zip (55.7 KB)

Hi,
for some reasons text of events has incorrect charset. Have you create this events in scheduler (not directly in database)? I tried to create event with this characters at local machine, but it works correctly.

Hmm… My employee uses the Schedular only via Backend. I am the only one with access to the database, and i have never create a entry via database.

Anyway this error helps me to find a solution for this errors. I will make a backup with akeeba, and after that i will do some changes.

And sorry for my bad english :stuck_out_tongue:

oh i mean frontend instead of backend