XML Error in Samples

Hi - I’ve tried everything I can think of but continue to get XML loading errors in any of the Samples which use a database.

I’ve deleted everything off the server and tried downloading just the Grid component but still get the same errors. I haven’t changed anything in any files.

The errors are all similar, but in DHTMLX grid, Basic init of dataprocessor sample I get this popup error:

Error type: LoadXML
Description: Incorrect XML

and this in Firebug…

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user ‘dhtmuzer_ro’@‘enclave.websitewelcome.com’ (using password: YES) in /home/tripnet/public_html/dhtmlxGrid/samples/common/config_dp.php on line 7

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: Access denied for user ‘tripnet’@‘localhost’ (using password: NO) in /home/tripnet/public_html/dhtmlxGrid/samples/common/config_dp.php on line 8

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/tripnet/public_html/dhtmlxGrid/samples/common/config_dp.php on line 8

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tripnet/public_html/dhtmlxGrid/samples/common/config_dp.php:7) in /home/tripnet/public_html/dhtmlxGrid/samples/04_dataprocessor/php/get.php on line 19

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user ‘tripnet’@‘localhost’ (using password: NO) in /home/tripnet/public_html/dhtmlxGrid/samples/04_dataprocessor/php/get.php on line 37

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/tripnet/public_html/dhtmlxGrid/samples/04_dataprocessor/php/get.php on line 37

1045: Access denied for user ‘tripnet’@‘localhost’ (using password: NO) at 73 line in /home/tripnet/public_html/dhtmlxGrid/samples/04_dataprocessor/php/get.php file

Any help would be most appreciated.

Heather

Just in case this helps anyone out, I did eventually find a fix by moving the xml header output to the top in the related php file.