Attaching timeline to a layout

Hi,

I know that this question has been answered a number of times but I am a novice and I need more information to allow me to move forward.

Can someone please post the entire index.html which details attaching a timeline to a layout (I am currently working with 3T but it doesnt matter.

Frankly I am losing my marbles. I have learned many things since starting with DHTMLX but this one is driving me insane.

Thank you very much

Hello,
can you specify what have you tried to do and what have gone wrong?
There is no specific article on attaching the scheduler, but you may check the API reference on .attachScheduler method
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … hscheduler
According to this, you can attach a completely configured scheduler(and it’s base markup) to the layout cell.

Here is my code for the timeline that I am attempting to attach to a layout. I am sure there are some fundamentals that I am missing and that the answer will be fairly simple.

Thank you for any help that you can provide.

<div id="scheduler_here" class="dhx_cal_container" style='width:100%; <p>height:100%;’><br> <div class="dhx_cal_navline"><br> <div class="dhx_cal_prev_button"> </div><br> <div class="dhx_cal_next_button"> </div><br> <div class="dhx_cal_today_button"></div><br> <div class="dhx_cal_date"></div><br> <div class=“dhx_cal_tab” name=“day_tab”</p> <p>style=“right:215px;”></div><br> <div class=“dhx_cal_tab” name=“timeline_tab”</p> <p>style=“right:280px;”></div><br> </div><br> <div class="dhx_cal_header"><br> </div><br> <div class="dhx_cal_data"><br> </div> <br> </div></p> </body> </HTML>

Try replacing this line: scheduler.init('scheduler_here',new Date(2009,5,30),"timeline"); with the following:

a.attachScheduler(new Date(2009,5,30), "timeline", 'scheduler_here', scheduler);

scheduler.init initializes standalone scheduler, layout_cell.attachScheduler will place scheduler container(‘scheduler_here’ div) inside the layout cell and then will trigger initialization

Timeline seems not be working with Suite 7
please see the following example. The first 2 schedulers (I’ve used Scheduler.getSchedulerInstance():wink: are inside of a layout, and the last 2 schedulers (are in fact exactly the same schedulers) outside of the layout. Also after calling setCurrentView() didn’t change anything.
Any idea?!

Hello @Contente ,

You can check the answer by the following link:

Please do not duplicate the same question on different topics.