dhtmlxScheduler 3.5 Beta version [New White skin included!]

That shouldn’t be a problem.
Define function which marks timespans.

Then
“onViewChange” -> call that function
“onSchedulerResize” -> call that function

Best regards,
Ilya

They will still disappear since the scheduler resizes after the event. So even if I add them in by calling a function in when the event occurs it will still rerender after.

Well fixed it using delete and add instead.

Although about the markTimespan it seemed like this would put the timespan ontop of the events rendering the events unclickable at times. Seems to happen when you resize and then go back and forth (so the timespans are marked again).

Hi,

is it possible to be able to choose the day when switching to full day mode? If I check the fullday, I cannot choose the time (of course not), but the day neither. This means, if I choose fullday and want to change the date afterwards, I have to uncheck fullday, change and choose fullday again…

Thank you!
Martin

sander4matin,

Try again using updated version.

Kind regards,
Ilya

Thank you very much! That works!

What does not work is in the
week_agenda - View
the dragging of events – if you drag an existing event, the event disappears to nowhere.

Best regards,
Martin

Works ok locally.

Can you specify steps to reproduce?
Does it happen to you in our sample as well?

Kind regards,
Ilya

Yeah, you are right, in your sample it works.

But with
scheduler.config.update_render = true;

it does not work in my example. If I set that to false, it works…

And another thing:
I see, that the collision-thing is improving. I want to have a collision warning, not when a day/hour-slot is occupied, but when a special ressource is occupied. Is this possible somehow?

I only can say thank you very much for your work and your help…
Martin

Hello,

First issue is fixed, use updated package.

But do they share same timeslot? If so then onEventCollision event is still fired so you can apply your custom logic.

Kind regards,
Ilya

Hi,

with
dhtmlxScheduler_3.5_Beta_20120705_3.zip
I have problems together with the menu-toolbar… In all the other betas of 3.5 it worked, and now after updating to that, not any more…

Best,
Martin

Hi,
With 3.5 version, delete event doesn’t works.
Error: “dhtmlx.confirm is not a function”.

For information.

Best.

Martin, in what sample?

But it does and the function is defined. Make sure you are attaching files from the package and cache is not an issue.

Best regards,
Ilya

Not sure if this is 3.5 beta related or not;

But on initial load it loads the events properly.
But as soon as I go into month view it will load duplicate data for that period.
Somehow it seems like it doesn’t have to correct date span saved after the first data fetch.
If I keep clicking around in just week mode or day mode it wont load any duplicate data and if I click back and forth like 4 weeks so we cover the whole month span I wont get the issue either (since it wont load anything).

Any ideas why it would load duplicate events?

Thanks

Hello,

You use dynamic loading, right?
If so you are not selecting event ids. So then you switch to month view additional request is made to fetch data and events are returned. But their ids don’t match with already loaded ones so they are displayed as well (= duplicated).

Kind regards,
Ilya

Thank you!
Wasn’t getting Ids as you suggested since I never had the problem. This fixed it, and saved a field since I was needing the id as extra data anyways.

There is no sample with toolbar and scheduler… That’s in my project. It worked until the current beta of the 3.5-scheduler… Since then it didn’t work any more…

Thank you!
Martin

Martin,

Please provide link where we can check this issue.

Kind regards,
Ilya

@Ilya

Hello,

Sure the function exist in dhtmlxscheduler.js file in line 53:
dhtmlx.confirm=function(){text=j.apply(this,arguments);text.type=text.type||“alert”;return k(text)};
but doesn’t work.
Error in line 90:
scheduler._dhtmlx_confirm=function(a,b,c){if(!a)return c();var d={text:a};if(b)d.title=b;if©d.callback=function(a){a&&c()};dhtmlx.confirm(d)};

Best.

choubaka35,

Can you please tell what sample you was using? Or if this is happening in your own project - under what conditions (what’s happening at that momemnt)?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Ilya

@ilya

hello,

This trouble appears in my own project but i find the same error in sample “02_customization/15_combo_select.html”.

Best regards.