Fixed time

HI,

Show you how to make a schedule with fixed time values. For example do you want to schedule at the university, where the time calls are strictly fixed: 8:00-9:30, 9:40:11:10. Time employment is fixed, and time between 5-15 minutes may be different.

Hello,

If you simply need setting to default event length to 90 minutes then you can use scheduler.config.event_duration = 90; option.

Another way is to create timeline view where on y scale you would have your time slots: 8:00-9:30, 9:40-11:10 and so on. But that would require deep customization and we are not able help with it on the forum, though I’ve attached screenshot how it could look like.

Best regards,
Ilya

Hello,

The first is not quite as necessary not only to the interval, but the exact time of occupation, which is known in advance.

But the second is the idea, I just never saw it.
Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Denis

I’m sorry to bother you, but could not explain how to add the item 1,
and how to change the label 2 as you have the picture?
Maybe you have a ready example?

Hello,

1 - that’s part of customization, you most likely don’t need it and it’s hard to implement without changing source code.

2 - simply change template:

scheduler.templates.matrix_cell_value = function(evs) { if(evs) { var res = ''; for(var i=0; i<evs.length; i++) { res += "<div>"+evs[i].text+"</div>"; } return res; } return ''; };
Best regards,
Ilya

1 - necessary for the division of one study group into subgroups. Is it possible to download from one of the sections?

Hello,

Unfortunately there is no sample to provide on (1) case. It won’t be included in 3.0 as well.
If you are interested though you can contact us - sales (at) dhtmlx.com with the list of your requirements (possible to do in russian) so we could give you an estimate.

Best regards,
Ilya

Thank you for your response, I decided to make a more trivial.
Development is not a commercial product, and part of the thesis (I help).
Made as follows:

Thanks again for your reply

hello in wich files do we have to change : scheduler.config.event_duration = 90; ?

And what a pitty for case 1) it interested me. I’m going to contact sales so.

Thanks

I used:
“Another way is to create timeline view where on y scale you would have your time slots: 8:00-9:30, 9:40-11:10 and so on.”

scheduler.createTimelineView({ name: "zvonki", x_unit: "day", x_date: "%d %M, %D", x_step: 1, x_size: 7, y_unit: scheduler.serverList("isn_zvonok"), y_property: "isn_zvonok" });

Where one of the scheduler.config.lightbox.sections : {name:“zvonok”, height:20, type:“select”, options:scheduler.serverList(“isn_zvonok”), map_to:“isn_zvonok”}

The only thing with which I had to fight:

1. When you add a new event happening updated Timeline (made).
  2. When you refresh the page had to make a feature show of the week, the one where I added the event (and the beginning of the week).
  3. Timeline of events by editing does not work (not yet decided the issue).

in wich files do we have to change : scheduler.config.event_duration = 90; ?
In case of standalone scheduler - you can add it directly on the html page, before scheduler.init call

In case of plugin - there is relative settings in admin section

Hello,

You mean their start and end dates are not what you have expected? Please note that scale on the left is used to be units, it’s only visually represent time. So when you create/edit event you need to check it’s section and update event dates with this information.

Best regards,
Ilya

I apologize for my English language skills, I can vaguely explained.

Clicking on a particular cell, I add a new event. And that would be edit an existing event I have to go to an example in which a Unit. Not very convenient, I would like to have one workspace. Can I make a reference to an event and call it by clicking the edit.

Hello,

Sorry, didn’t understand the problem. You can write in Russian though.

Best regards,
Ilya

По русски конечно написать проще.
Проблема в том, что в таймлайне не получается вызвать лайтбокс в режиме редактирования событий. Когда я щёлкаю в ячейке, создается только новое событие. А для редактирования событий уже созданных, приходится переключатся на один из юнитов. Может существующие события можно сделать ссылкой с вызовом лайбокса?

И свежая проблема, которую я не ожидал, и она появилась в Internet Explorer (и только в нём):

Для загрузки в таймлайн недели текущей (с понедельника) пришлось дописать следующий код:

var NowDate = new Date(); var CurrentDay = NowDate.getDay(); var LeftOffset = CurrentDay - 1; var First = new Date(NowDate.getFullYear(), NowDate.getMonth(), NowDate.getDate() - LeftOffset); Month=First.getMonth()+1; date_new=First.getFullYear()+","+Month+","+First.getDate();

Потом я вызываю

scheduler.init("scheduler_here",new Date(date_new),"zvonki");

И только в IE я получаю следующую картинку:

Причём проверял в других браузерах, все прекрасно работает.

Если вручную вставляю то работает.

scheduler.init("scheduler_here",new Date(2011,07,18),"zvonki");

Пробовал делать отдельной функцией, разницы нет.

Может укажете на ошибку?

Приветствую,

Если используется render: matrix (по умолчанию он), то при наведении на ячейку должен отображаться tooltip. Там есть иконка для открытия lightbox’а.
Второй вариант - добавить в div’ы атрибут event_id={event_id}, далее можно подключить tooltip extension с отредактированным шаблоном подсказки - в том числе можно добавить картинку-ссылку, которая будет открывать lightbox.

Очень странно. Есть ссылка, где проблему можно увидеть?
Что происходит при инициализации со следующим кодом:
scheduler.init(“scheduler_here”,new Date(),“zvonki”);
scheduler.init(“scheduler_here”, null,“zvonki”);

С уважением,
Илья

По поводу первого, я сразу так и подумал, но при нажатии на tooltip ничего не происходит.
Можете сами увидеть. Я честно думал что так и должно быть.
По поводу второго:
scheduler.init(“scheduler_here”,new Date(),“zvonki”); - все ок, только открывает не с начала недели
scheduler.init(“scheduler_here”, null,“zvonki”); - аналогично.

Ссылка где все размещено: http://raspis.konovalov-denis.ru
Только нужно выбрать группу, что бы редактировать расписание.

По поводу первого, немного сам ступил, вставил
scheduler.attachEvent(“onClick”,function(){ return false; });
видимо когда то было нужно :laughing:

А вот в IE так и не работает

Приветствую,

Lightbox не открывается из-за

scheduler.attachEvent("onClick",function(){ return false; });

Необходимо разрешить клики для этого view.

Работать не будет, т.к. часть с датой превращается в new Date(“2011,7,8”), нужно же new Date(2011, 7, 8) - т.е. 3 числа.
Не понял, что date_new должен возвращать, но scheduler предлагает функции как scheduler.date.week_start / month_start и т.д.

После добавления события календарь перезагружается - так нужно?

Насколько я вижу вы редактировали функцию showCover, а также CSS стили для секции повторяющихся событий - зачем? Вопросы вызваны тем, что быть может у Вас что-то работало не так как нужно и нам лучше проверить исходники в этих местах.

Спасибо.

С уважением,
Илья